Advertise with Soccerlens
Soccerlens (and the Football Media blog network) offers advertisers the ability to reach a large, loyal, growing audience. If you are interested in building major brand appeal, we offer distinct advantages, including the flexibility to expand or narrow the target audience focus.
Our readers are loyal, active and interested in football and football-related news and products. We cater not only to fans but prominent bloggers, former players, agents and journalists from leading sports publications such as Reuters, BBC, the Washington Post and the Guardian.
- 1.3m unique visitors / month (more than 40k / day).
- 2.96m pageviews / month (around 100k / day).
- UK share of traffic: 50%. US / Canada share of traffic: 20%.
- Site audience is predominantly male (70%), aged 18-45 (85%).
- Part of the Football Media blog network.
Interested in purchasing an ad on Soccerlens?
Available Ad Sizes
Medium Rectangle (300x250px), Banner (468x60px), Leaderboard (728x90px), Skycraper (120×600 & 160×600), Square Button (125x125px).
A 125×125 ad spot costs £300 / month, £900 / 3 months. For all other ad sizes, ad rates start at £2 CPM but go up or down depending on ad placement on the site and total purchase amount. There’s a minimum ad buy of £500 for CPM ads. For video ads we charge on a per-campaign basis.
Soccerlens reviews football-related products, services and websites every week. These reviews are:
- Comprehensive and objective. See our Big Match Striker, 11Kicks, Football Superstars and Premier League Fantasy Football reviews.
- A terrific branding opportunity. Our reviews are often top of search results for ‘[product] review’ type search queries. See 11Kicks Review or Premier League Fantasy Football Review).
- Featured front and center on a website that receives over 40,000 unique visitors per day.
- Promoted through our social media channels (see our Twitter and Facebook profiles).
- Promoted through the Soccerlens Newsletter.
The sponsored editorials are priced at £200 each and cover all the above options.
When you are ready to place an ad (or if you have more questions), please get in touch.