Whether you are writing your article in the Visual (WYSIWYG) or HTML editor, the process is very similar:
1. Copy the url of the page you want to link to.
2. Highlight the text in your article that will be used as the anchor text.
3. In the visual editor, click the link icon on the tool bar. In the HTML editor, click the “link” button on the tool bar.
4. Paste the url into the pop up box that appears.
5. Click “OK”.
- Writing a Post in WordPress
- Using the WYSIWYG Editor
- Adding Images
- Tags and Categories
- Save and Publish Options
- Editing Your User Profile
Back to the Soccerlens Writers Guide.