Win tickets to Stoke City v Aston Villa and a copy of EA Sports FIFA 15
Soccerlens has teamed up with EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Barclays Premier League, to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to Stoke City v Aston Villa on 16.08.14 (15:00 KO). The winner will also receive a copy of FIFA 15, released on the 26th September.
The process is simple – you just need to follow Soccerlens on Twitter and answer our question below.
Question: Stoke City v Aston Villa in 2013/2014 – which team won both Premier League games – Stoke City or Aston Villa?
Tweet us your answers and make sure you follow us as we’ll be DM’ing you if you win. We’ll pick a winner at 5pm GMT on Tuesday (today), and announce the results tomorrow.
Please note that this competition is for UK residents only.
EA SPORTS is the proud sponsor of the Player Performance Index. The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index is the Barclays Premier League’s official statistical index of all 20 Barclays Premier League teams.
The EA SPORTS Team of the Week will be available at www.PremierLeague.com/EASPORTSPlayerPerformanceIndex after each round of the Barclays Premier League. The team will be based on ratings from the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.
EA SPORTS FIFA 15 is out on Friday 26th September available for Xbox One and PS4.
Competition t’s and c’s:
1. All entries must be received by 17:00 on Tuesday 12 August 2014.
2. One entry per UK household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. Pair of tickets in home allocation to local team’s fixture
b. Prize to include 1 x copy of FIFA 15 video game (once released on September 26th) for the console of their choice (Xbox One or PS4)
4. The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
6. In order to facilitate the prompt delivery of your tickets or copy of FIFA 15, your name and address details will be shared with EA SPORTS. These will then be deleted upon completion of delivery,
7. EA SPORTS will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond EA SPORTS’ reasonable control.
8. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by Soccerlens for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Soccer Lens to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
10. The promoter of this competition is Soccerlens.