The hottest Brazilian WAGs
The five-time world champions have a lot more than just beautiful samba football. Their women are as beautiful as their football – perhaps even more.
It is an undeniable fact that some of our favorite ladies in the world are from Brazil. From the top supermodels like Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima to regular models like Alessandra Pinho and Ariane Gonzalez, all are amazing.
By the way, do you know what’s common between all four of those women? They have all publicly shown interest in football.
Similarly, Brazilian footballers have also paid much attention to their women as well. So much that they have even pondered off to transvestites and cross-dressers.
So after carefully leaving the horrible parts of their private lives out, we have compiled a list of wives and girlfriends (both former and present) of the players of the Brazil national football team.
The WAGs of Brazil:
- Julio Cesar (Inter) – married to Susana Werner
- Lucio (Inter) – married to Dione
- Lucas Leiva (Liverpool) – married
- Marcelo (Real Madrid) – married to long-time girlfriend Clarisse Alves
- Ronaldinho (Flamengo) – previously speculated to be seeing Aline Domingos
- Kaka (Real Madrid) – married to his childhood sweetheart Caroline Celico
- Alexandre Pato (Milan) – previously married to Sthefany Brito and dated Miss Brazil 2010 Debora Lyra after his divorce and currently seeing Italian Prime Minister’s daughter Barbara Berlusconi
- Nilmar (Villarreal) – married to Laura Guimaraes
- Luis Fabiano (Sao Paulo) – married to Juliana Paradela Clemente
- Robinho (AC Milan) – married to Vivian Guglielmetti
Ronaldo – *takes deep breath* the big man dated Julio Cesar’s current wife Susana Werner, Livia Lemos & Raica Oliveira, was married to Milene Domingues, was engaged to Daniela Cicarelli, has a son with a Brazilian waitress Michele Umezu and the last I heard, he was married to Maria Beatriz Antony.