Tottenham v Manchester United, EPL going to Asia, Worst January Transfers, Holly Huddleston and more
Today’s roundup is brought to you by Holly Huddleston the
underage beauty gracing the latest issue of FHM:
- Asia is happy to take Premier League money – I wonder why they waited so long to come around.
- Popular news site Goal.com don’t know whether to take themselves seriously or not – until they decide, they’re not going to get much respect.
- Argentina are trying to stop their players from cheating by using ‘white mist’. It’s not what you think…
- The 2008 FIFA World Player of the Year and 2008 Women’s World Player of the Year shortlist has been announced.
- With January’s transfer window coming up in a couple of weeks, here’s a look at the worst January signings of all time.
- A bit left-field for readers, but if you’re interested in becoming a football journalist then these articles on interviewing and podcasting are a must read, brought to you by Football Media.
- Football is in denial, and nowhere is it more infuriating than in cases of match-fixing. Phil Ball has the latest on the recent match-fixing controversy in Spain.
- The best football quotes from 2008. While we’re at it, some funny business is in order with the funniest football club names and funniest football player names. Go ahead and add your favourites for all three.
- Tottenham take on Manchester United on Saturday evening, Berbatov could miss the game but it’s bound to be a cracker nevertheless. You can follow the game live here.