The Nike Maxim Hi-Vis take the visual acuity game to the next level with multiple colors on the ball’s surface that have been blended together in a unique way to create maximum visual performance and contrast on the pitch.
The bold geometric graphic and color combination on the Nike Maxim Hi-Vis creates a strong flicker effect with crisp edges while in play, even in low light conditions – a vital innovation in the game of football where precision sight is of utmost importance.
Nike has incorporated geometric precision technology in the Maxim Hi-Vis to help distribute pressure evenly across all panels around the ball for a consistent, accurate and powerful strike, no matter where you hit the ball.
The Nike Maxim Hi-Vis will be used across the leagues in England, Spain and Italy from October 26th, 2012 to the end of February 2013 – when the white Nike Maxim will be re-introduced to finish the 2012/2013 season.
Here is what the Premier League Nike Maxim Hi-Vis will look like:
Additional performance enhancing innovations include:
- Hand-stitched casing for craftsmanship and durability
- Durable, lightweight PU casing with micro-grooves stabilizes ball flight to increase efficienct and accuracy
- Flexible, supple, cross-linked nitrogen-expanded foam provides superior touch and a consistent feel in all weather conditions
- Engineered rubber response layer helps store energy from impact and release it at launch for enhanced power and speed
- A layer of polyester support fabric enhances the structure and stability of the ball for long term performance and durability
For more information about the Nike Maxim Hi-Vis football, visit the Nike store.