How many points can Fulham take off Manchester United?
Manchester United v Fulham
On Saturday, Manchester United cannot be opposed at 1.33 with Paddy Power in their game against Fulham at Old Trafford if the stats are anything to go by.
United have won four and lost none of their last five Premier League games against the Cottagers keeping clean sheets in all four victories.
Martin Jol’s side have also lost on their last eight trips to Old Trafford in the league and failed to score in the last five in a row.
Those are compelling statistics which suggest that despite Fulham impressively winning their opening game 4-0, United will bounce back from their opening 1-o defeat against Everton and register a comfortable success.
Rooney has has scored four goals in his last three Premier League games against Fulham, and that makes him of serious interest at 1.91 with Betfred and Boylesports to score during the 90 minutes.
Another bet that really makes appeal is for United to win this without reply.
The Red Devils have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine PL games at home and Fulham have only scored nine in their last 14 on the road.
That makes the 2.1 on offer with Paddy Power for them to win to nil look huge, especially when other firms go odds-on at 1.91.
- United won the title in two of the past three seasons in which they lost their opening game (1992-93 and 1995-96)
- Fulham have lost on their past eight top-flight visits to Old Trafford, failing to score in the last five
- United have conceded seven goals in their last 12 league matches – five of them coming in two games against Everton
- Fulham had more shots on target (nine) than any other side in this season’s opening round of matches
- Wayne Rooney has scored four goals in his past three league games against Fulham
Football Expert? Prove it! Share your knowledge, tips and comments. Win cash prizes - £11,000 monthly! Join OLBG's free-to-enter tipping competition.